Friday, October 29, 2010

A THOUSAND?? You must be joking.

No. No joke...

My friend Rich, who just tested for his black belt and who is also in the Navy (and a fitness trainer) says I should try to do this every 7 days:

  • 1500 Push-ups
  • 1500 Sit-ups
  • 400 Pull-ups (or a modification of such)
  • 40 miles run (or cardio equivalent)
  • 2500 squats
I threw up a little in my mouth, and then decided if I want to get serious, I need to follow his advice. BUT... I am modifying it. This is my eventual goal:

  • 1000 Pushups
  • 1000 Sit-ups (mixing in crunches until I can do more full sit ups without dying)
  • 1000 Squats
Today I have done 30 pushups (not girl ones, real ones) and 30 situps. Which means I should go now because I need to do 70 more of each before bed and about 100 squats. Eeek!

Here's some photos and a video of me for you to enjoy:





No comments:

Post a Comment